- Water Sewage Damage
- Carpet Drying
- Wood Floor Drying
- Upholstery Drying
- Wall and Ceiling Drying
- Basement Drying
- Crawl Spaces Drying
Stainless Steemer Professional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration professionals create effective drying situations. dehumidification can save property owners, businesses, and insurance companies’ money in restoration and replacement costs. The dehumidifiers operated by Stainless SteemerProfessional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration have the power and capability of removing water and moisture from drywall, plaster, interior paint, cement floors, carpets, insulation, and basements. Drying time is reduced becauseStainless Steemer Professional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration technicians adjust the locations and types of dehumidifiers as drying conditions change. The outcomes are outstanding and efficient.
Restoration and Cleanup Services Include:
- Comprehensive damage assessment
- Thorough water extraction and removal of excess moisture
- Comprehensive indoor air quality and humidity control
- Disinfection & Anti-Microbial Treatments Sanitize & Deodorize
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment:
- Submersible pumps for high level water
- Truck-mounted and portable units for quick water extraction Heavy-duty dehumidifiers and high-speed air circulatory for complete humidity control
While other methods remove only the dirt at the surface. Hot steam cleaning has been proven to remove even the deepest soil, safely and gently, recommended by carpet manufacturers. Stainless SteemerProfessional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration dehumidification systems are capable of reducing high humidity and moisture levels to normal levels quickly. Moisture that is not removed through extraction must be removed by dehumidification to prevent further permanent damage. Air is circulated over and under surfaces, causing the moisture to evaporate into the air.
Warmer air is capable of holding more moisture, so the warm, dry air from the dehumidifier collects the moisture from the air. The dehumidifier condenses the collected water vapor back into water, pumps it out, and continues to circulate dry air within the building.
Stainless Steemer Professional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration professionals apply their understanding of how relative humidity, temperature, vapor pressure, and air movement. The incomparable superiority of our dehumidifiers and the capable experience of Stainless Steemer Professional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration technicians are highly trained to handle any water damage situation.
Water Damage Tips
First call Stainless Steemer Professional Carpet Cleaner & Restoration at 305-826-6626 and we will arrive in less than 30 minutes.
Emergencies occur but the most important thing to consider is safety. Review
these tips and advises to keep you safe, and protect your property from further
damage. You may start removing your keepsakes before help arrives.
- Stop the water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Remove all loose items on the floor to a dry area
- Wipe furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift draperies off the carpet, loop through a coat hanger
- Remove wet area rugs or other loose floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use ordinary household vacuum to remove water
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help.